Saturday 14 April 2012

...Because no novel is complete without a title

Good news everyone!  I finally have a title for my novel (the noir novel completed in October).  After years of referring to it by its working title "Noir" it now has a real title: Breaking Point.  It's starting to feel more legit now.

A massive "thank you" to Nikki for suggesting the title, and to Sarah for encouraging me to not go with a cheesy, cliched, pulpy title like Murder in Manhattan or Death of the Black Widow or some such piffle.

2 comments:

  1. Dear reader, please feel free to leave comments (I think I've finally enabled this function after one or two issues), though keep it civil and hold the spam. Thank you, and have a nice day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPAM! Uncivil comment...
    Not too bad a title, mate! Now, when you submit it, just wait for the publisher to change it on you! lol

    ReplyDelete