Tuesday 7 June 2011

Introductory Post

Hello everyone, how are you all?  Hale and hearty I hope.

As the byline says, I have opened this journal for the purposes of musings, discussion and even projects of a literary nature.  Acting upon the advice of more literary-minded friends I have finally opened an account on Blogspot/Blogger.as it may get me the networking and exposure I need on this journey.

All my life I have wanted to be a writer, though I haven't travelled the simplest route to get here.  It tended to be more of a hobby than anything, though an ill-advised Accountancy course and a few years in an abbattoirs got in the way.  Now I have more leeway to pursue my passion so may the Muses not turn their faces from me now.

I also have two blogs at LiveJournal, The Jester and The Jester's Literary Journal, if you fancy a look.  I may even cross-post entries from time to time.

I've just opened this blog so it may be a little rough around the edges to begin with but I will fine-tune it.  I look forward to communicating with fellow bloggers, writers and people in the industry, making friends and contacts.  And again, may the creative juices keep flowing.

If you'll excuse the cliche, watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment